The boozy, beak-to-tail event will unfold one night only, on tomorrow night, Dec. 1, 7 p.m. The menu will feature dishes from the entire goose in the tradition of large-format, full-animal feasts. Each course will be paired with a signature Boardroom cocktail—all of which were developed by the Lansdale distillery’s distillers and feature their innovative line of FRESH fruit-infused vodkas, gin and B–their recently launched beet spirit (more on that here).
Curious about the full menu? It’s broken down below:
- Goose and lentil soup paired with dill-licious cocktail
- Goose liver pate with toast points pairied with classic vodka martini
- Winter kale salad Lyonnaise with goose lardons parked with basil drop cocktail
- Goose and squash bread pudding with honey glaze paired with pear eau de vie
- Goose confit with root vegetable puree paired with beet-tini cocktail
- Plum and brandy claffoutis paried with cranberry candy cocktail
Find Spring Mill Café for the main event at 164 Barren Hill Road in Conshohocken, Pa. Cost is $95 per person, includes six courses and cocktail pairings. Spaces are very limited; click here to reserve.