Screw new year diets! Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is busting out a five-deep steak menu that’s just what you need to ring in 2017. From Fri., Jan. 20–Sun., Feb. 5, they’ll be honoring their most award-winning beer—Russian Imperial Stout, of course—with their annual Steak & Stout Menu.
For those of you yet to try IHB’s famed stout, here’s its lowdown: the multi-medal-winning stout starts with a complex, malty sweet and high-roasted character that’s balanced by citrusy American hops. It’s nabbed repeat gold, silver and bronze medals at Great American Beer Festival (2003, 2006, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015) and World Beer Cup (2006, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016).
So, grab a bar stool and the mighty beast off draft and dive into one of the steaks below. (While supplies last, grab a canned 4-pack of Russian Imperial to take home with you too.)
Featured steaks are as follows:
- Pan-Roasted New York Strip Steak with bacon and smoked cheddar mashed potatoes, wilted spinach, shallot-herb butter and fried onion strings
- Pan-Seared Filet Mignon (8-oz. Angus cut) with parsnip-potato mash, garlicky broccolini and cremini mushroom sauce
- Char-Grilled Hanger Steak with fried brussels sprouts, warm bacon vinaigrette, roasted new potatoes and bleu cheese butter
- Char-Grilled Flank Steak with house-cut parmesan-garlic fries, grilled portobello-vidalia onion relish and chimichurri
- Red Chile-Rubbed Flat Iron Steak with smoked cheddar mac n cheese, tricolored peppers and onions and chipotle-lime sauce
There are also featured steak-worthy specials like:
- New England Clam Chowder
- Iceberg Wedge Salad with applewood smoked bacon, carrot ribbons, pickled red onion, spent grain croutons and creamy bleu cheese dressing
The Steak & Stout Menu will be available at all 12 Iron Hills. Visit Iron Hill online to find the closest location to you, including those in Pennsylvania (Media, West Chester, North Wales, Phoenixville, Lancaster, Chestnut Hill, Ardmore, Huntingdon Valley), Delaware (Newark and Wilmington) and New Jersey (Maple Shade and Voorhees).