Starting Tuesday, July 18, High Street on Market will debut the first event of its new Producer Dinner Series welcoming the notable Camp Hill sour maker, Highway Manor Brewing Company. Guests will enjoy a four-course menu from High Street’s newly appointed exec chef Jon Nodler with Highway’s brewmaster-owner Johnnie Leroy Compton III on-site, leading guests’ through night’s beer pairings.
The night’s full food and beer pairings revealed below.
- Scallop Ceviche with corn, jalapeño and tomato, paired with Sayjohn Saison, a juicy hopped saison with tart acidity and a complex, dry profile
- Grilled Peach Salad with pork belly and burrata, paired with Mr. Strawberry, a complex, fresh fruit sour beer with a dry, acidic finish
- Beef Back Ribs with elderberry barbecue, paired with Funky Prowler, a barrel-aged dry Irish stout brewed with sour yeast cultures for sharp sourness and a dry-roasted finish
- A special Surprise Dessert, paired with a fourth Highway Manor beer
The four-course Highway Manor menu is $65 per person. Beer drinkers who have yet to try Highway’s ecclectic releases can expect a full-blown education of central PA brewery’s signature style—one achieved through a proprietary yeast strain and French oak barrel-aging.
High Street will be launching additional Producer Dinners in the future, including ones with:
- Valley Milkhouse, with cheesemaker Stefanie Angstadt, on Thursday, July 27
- La Divisa Meats, with Chef Nick Macri, on Tuesday, August 8
- Don Cicco & Figli, on Tuesday, August 15
- Chef Joey Baldino, of Palizzi Social Club, on a date to be announced
The Highway Manor menu will be offered in addition to High Street’s a la carte menu, but advance reservations are required and space is limited. Interested guests should call (215) 625-0988.